WE ARE LEAVING FOR SAN DIEGO AT 6:30 IN THE MORNING. THIS WILL BE PARKER'S FIRST FLIGHT. WE ASK HIM IF HE IS READY TO GO ON VACATION AND HE SAYS, "YEAH!!! SAN DIEGO!" WE ARE ALL REALLY EXCITED AND ASK YOU TO PRAY FOR A SAFE AND FUN TRIP. WE ARE GOING TO THE ZOO FOR A SAFARI AND TO SEA WORLD AND FOR A BOAT RIDE TO SEE THE DOLPHINS AND WHALES. SEE YOU WHEN WE GET BACK...
3 comments:
I just found your blog today! Congrats on joining the modern world. No really - I will mark it, like the others and keep tabs. Hope you guys have a great time in Cali!
That is so awesome! Have fun and be safe!
Oh, fun! I want to hear all about it when you get back. Robert and I were talking about a trip to San Diego this year too - I've heard it's a blast!!
Post a Comment