Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BIG, YET SMALL SURPRISE

THE BIG SURPRISE IS THAT WE ARE EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY!!! I AM ONLY SIX WEEKS ALONG. I HAVE HAD FOUR BLOOD TEST WITH AN INCREASING HCG WHICH IS GREAT. I HAVE STARTED MY LOVENOX SHOTS AND BABY ASPIRIN. AIMEE, I FORGOT HOW SORE YOUR STOMACH GETS FROM THE SHOTS. PLEASE KEEP ME AND THIS BABY IN YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS AS I AM HIGH RISK. I AM WITH AN AMAZING DOCTOR AND HE TAKES EXCELLENT CARE OF ME.
WE WERE NOT TRYING TO GET PREGNANT. I HAVE BEEN IN CONSTANT PRAYER ABOUT GOD'S WILL FOR OUR FAMILY. THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN, HE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS ON A PREGNANCY TEST.
GOD IS SO GOOD AND VERY FAITHFUL!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey Kindy said...

aww congrats court and scott! we are thinking about yall!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I forgot to tell you last night that I had a dream about his the other day but for some starnge reason I was preggers also! Thank goodness it was only a dream! O and also we were running a marathon preggers--crazy i know! Loves!

Dana Daniel said...

Awww...I just teared up! Congratulations! We will be sure to keep you and your family in our prayers. We are so excited for you!