SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOUR NEW MOMS OPTED TO STORE YOUR CHILD'S CORD BLOOD.
I HAVE BEEN DOING RESEARCH ON IT AND PLAN ON DISCUSSING IT WITH MY OB. IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE, BUT IF YOU NEED IT IT WOULD BE WORTH IT' WEIGHT IN GOLD...JUST SOMETHING I WAS THINKING ABOUT....
2 comments:
I have heard of that!! I'm interested in knowing what you find out and decide to do about it!!
I meant to comment on an earlier post, but can't remember if I did or not, so here I am (again)!
I got your comment about wanting to order some things--just let me know when you decide what you want!
And we did not do the cord blood banking, but REALLY strongly considered it. No real reason for choosing not to, maybe because it was so expensive, maybe because we don't know anyone else who has... It is a really amazing thing, though. Oh, and I think you can donate it for anyone to use if you want to (no charge for that, of course).
Post a Comment