
SO PARKER WAS PLAYING WITH THE PHONE LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS TRYING TO WATCH A FEW MINUTES OF THE SHOW "GREEK." THE NEXT THING I KNOW OVER THE SPEAKER PHONE I HEAR, "911 EMERGENCY." I QUICKLY GOT THE PHONE AND EXPLAINED TO DISPATCH WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND APOLOGIZED. AFTER REASSURING HIM ALL WAS WELL, WE HUNG UP. WE GOT READY AND WENT TO BED. THE NEXT THING I KNOW THE DOOR BELL IS RINGING AND A COP IS AT THE DOOR. PARKER WOKE UP AND I INTRODUCED HIM TO OUR LITTLE OUTLAW. WHAT A CRAZY NIGHT!
2 comments:
That is too funny! Parker was practicing his emergency preparedness. I bet that happens all the time & the policeman was happy to have a call that was "easy". Hope you're feeling well!
That is so funny! We've had the same experience when Presley was around 1.
Post a Comment