Thursday, October 9, 2008

IT'S A ____________!

WE WENT FOR OUR APPOINTMENT TODAY! IT IS ALWAYS AN EVENTFUL APPOINTMENT WITH DR. WENDEL & STEPHANIE. WE ALL TEASE EACH OTHER LIKE CRAZY!!! AMANDA CALLEY, MY SORORITY SISTER DID MY ULTRASOUND AND IT IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH, A GIRL!!! HER NAME WILL BE KENNEDY!
AMANDA SAID I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL 20 WEEKS BEFORE I BUY BEDDING. WE ARE SO EXCITED....

4 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you! and, I love the name!! Hope all continues to go well!!!!
Amber

Dana Daniel said...

We are so happy for you guys! That is so exciting. Our prayers are still with you for a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery! Can't wait to meet the little princess!

Lindsey Kindy said...

colson was going to be kennedy if he was a girl... God obviously knows what's best and what lies ahead and gave me a boy... can you imagine kennedy kindy? how funny.

The Allens said...

I really like the name Kennedy!