I found this Christmas Tag on several peoples Blogs and thought I would start a tag! At the end you will find who I tagged to keep this going! Enjoy!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate, white chocolate is my fav! Egg Nog sounds yucky!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa does not wrap, Mommy & Daddy's presents are wrapped!
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white lights?
White!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, but my step-mom always has it.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I started a few weeks before Thanksgiving because Park is so mesmorized by all of the santas & snowmen.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
My Nannie's mashed potatoes & Mom's trace creek potatoes.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
My Papa would hide a $100 somewhere in our stocking and we would race to find it.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I believe!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We will open with Scott's family, but our house does it on Christmas morning!!!
10. How do you decorate your tree?
Red & Gold with Christian symbols
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Let it snow!
12. Can you ice skate?
I have attempted, but I just got a wet bottom from the falls.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Last year Scott surprised me with a diamond ring!!! He picked it out all by himself and I was totally shocked because he put a big rock in the box to make it really heavy...
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Spending time with family and being reminded of the true meaning of Christmas!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Granny's chocolate pie & corn flake candy
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Waking up Christmas morning and seeing that look on Park's face, it is the best present!
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
A star & red funky sticks
18. Which do you prefer-giving or receiving?
I really like giving more. Especially if I feel like I got someone something they really, really wanted or needed!-me too.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night & All I want for Christmas is You
20. Candy Canes-yum or yuck?
Yummy, if you get the little ones!!
21. What do you want for Christmas?
I am so blessed! I want everyone to have a little something on Christmas!!! It makes me sad to think of those that will have nothing.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
A few...
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
Christmas morning it is PJ's all the way
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
Park does!!!
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
The entire family, it is chaos but I love it!!!
I tag Lindsay Coon & Lindsey Cobb!
1 comment:
How's Kennedy? What's Parker getting for Christmas this year?
Post a Comment