1SAMUEL 1:27 "I PRAYED FOR THIS CHILD AND THE LORD HAS GRANTED ME WHAT I ASKED OF HIM."
What are you feeding that precious chunk o' burning love? She is adorable. I hope to get to meet her over Labor Day weekend - we'll be in town for the football game. What are y'all doing?
What a cutie! I love them sleeping too and that dimple on her elbow is precious. She is getting so big and sweet. E
They are definitely cuties.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What are you feeding that precious chunk o' burning love? She is adorable. I hope to get to meet her over Labor Day weekend - we'll be in town for the football game. What are y'all doing?
What a cutie! I love them sleeping too and that dimple on her elbow is precious. She is getting so big and sweet. E
They are definitely cuties.
Post a Comment