So Daddy is leaving to go duck hunting tonight with Papa & Uncle John. Kim and I are big chickens so we are staying with my Mom. The boys are so excited about our bunking party! I am excited about Mom spoiling us...
Park has been under the weather, but steroids have him on the mend today. Steroids & inhalers are not good to use right before bed. Ha!
And finally, we have a DOG!!! Pictures will follow soon...I have never been an animal rescue type person. This past Sunday a black furry puppy found it's way in our garage. I fed him against Scott's better judgement and we left the house. He was gone when we returned. A few hours later the girls that live behind us knock on the door asking if this is our puppy. I said no and then the Lord stepped in and said take the dog. I told them if they did not find his owner, we would take the dog. One hour later and after much name discussion, Rosco is our dog. Of all people, he adores me!!! I have another baby...Rosco Harris Glaze as Park thinks everyone share his middle and last name. BTW, runner up for his name was Coffee Table!!!
3 comments:
Coffee table? That's hysterical!!
Missed you at starbucks! glad he seems to be doing better! I can't wait to see the dog!
Funny name story! I can't believe you got a dog?! E
Post a Comment