1SAMUEL 1:27 "I PRAYED FOR THIS CHILD AND THE LORD HAS GRANTED ME WHAT I ASKED OF HIM."
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
IDEAS
Ok so I am doing some early Christmas shopping and need ideas for Kennedy. What doll house would you recommend or another present that an 18mo old would love...
I have no experience with girl toys, but if I had a little girl, there would be a pink play kitchen with all food items and a shopping cart under the tree. Just saying. Cause that's what I secretly want to play with.
Lillie got a doll house for her 1st birthday that is called My First Dollhouse! It is perfect size and all the people and funiture are safe for little girls! Lillie carried the people everywhere! I think it would be perfect for her age! I think that it is Fisher Price but not 100%
4 comments:
I have no experience with girl toys, but if I had a little girl, there would be a pink play kitchen with all food items and a shopping cart under the tree. Just saying. Cause that's what I secretly want to play with.
She already has that...It is so fun! I am thinking a baby bed b/c she is such a Momma to her babies...
Lillie got a doll house for her 1st birthday that is called My First Dollhouse! It is perfect size and all the people and funiture are safe for little girls! Lillie carried the people everywhere! I think it would be perfect for her age! I think that it is Fisher Price but not 100%
Love the same doll house Jaime's talking about, tea set, stroller for baby and bed, kitchen
Post a Comment