1SAMUEL 1:27 "I PRAYED FOR THIS CHILD AND THE LORD HAS GRANTED ME WHAT I ASKED OF HIM."
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
MR. GROWN UP
Parker,
You are absolutely blowing my mind with everything you are learning on a daily basis. My favorite thing that you taught me was that we can't get away from Jesus. And you say, "do you know why Mommy?" I say, "Why?" And you cup your sweet hands and say because He holds us in His hands. You have such a sweet spirit for a kid that is sitting alone or no one is playing with them. It breaks your heart, so you go over and talk to them.
Last night we were discussing George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. You were stating facts about Abe until you said he was president in 1980. Ha!
Kennedy,
I love your free spirit. My favorite thing is you saying that you love me a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck. Your are Miss Independent and I love that but I melt when you run to give me one more hug or kiss. I love our Girl cheer when we put our hands on top of the others and then count and say GIRLS!!! You rock my lil Princess!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment