Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Big Day









Today was the big day, Parker started Jolly Time Preschool!!! He woke up excited and quickly got dressed. He requested pancakes from Mc Donalds so that is what we got. We dropped sissy off at my Mom's and headed to school. Would you believe that I didn't shed a tear??? I could hardly believe it myself...We talked about where I would be while he was at school and I told him that Ms. Liz/Ms. Karen had my number if he needed me. After a few pictures, he walked right in. Annette Armstrong was there and she helped calm my nerves. Thanks Annette! I did call Paula in the church office and she went down to spy on Park. She said that he was having fun! She commented on what a great class he was in. Park, I love you so much! I can't wait until 11:30 to hear about your day...

2 comments:

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

Cute! I bet he's the tallest in his class:) Oh the Jolly Time memories!! Makes me feel older-ha! I still look forward to picking up Ella every afternoon from school to hear about her day! I bet he had fun, it helps us not to cry when they are excited and enjoy it!! E

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

How was his first day?? We are going to be in LR on Sat. afternoon. Probably hanging out at the Hilton until game time & going to the zoo Sunday morning. Mom is keeping Davis at the hotel instead of taking him to the game (thank goodness). Would love to see you, but totally understand if you're busy on the weekend!