
I don't know why the thought of Parker turning four next month bothers me so bad! You would think the fact that I will be 32 a week later would be the case...If you know me, you know I have always wanted children. Parker is my firstborn, my miracle baby!
Park, Mommy loves and adores you so much. You are my very best friend. I know I make you promise that it will always be that way and I pray it will. I love you to the moon and back. I know you are excited about starting preschool and I am happy for you. I look forward to enjoying all of these new stages in your life. I love you, Mommy
1 comment:
How is he that old already? I miss y'all! We are going to be in town for the Razorback game in 2 weeks - will you be there?
Post a Comment